- Dewayne Satterfield: The Rare Heart of The South
- Training Without A Race
- The Future of Trail Running
- Racing Through A Quarantine
- Maintaining Fitness During Detraining
- Following in The Footsteps of Latimer
Last week at the Cayuga Trails 50 Mile, Dani Filipek won the US 50 Mile National Championships and secured a spot on the 2018 Trail World Championships team. A new face in the sport, having made her ultra debut this year, Filipek sports a speedy marathon PB of 2:41:32 and ran at the 2016 Olympic Marathon Team Trials.
The Memorial Weekend Western States Training Camp is a three-day un-timed event wherein runners cover the final 70 miles of the Westerns States 100 Mile Endurance Run. Here are my top ten reasons to do it!