- Dewayne Satterfield: The Rare Heart of The South
- Training Without A Race
- The Future of Trail Running
- Racing Through A Quarantine
- Maintaining Fitness During Detraining
- Following in The Footsteps of Latimer
In this edition of Quick & Dirty, I chat with Hayden Hawks, who recently shaved more than a half hour off the Zion Traverse FKT. Hawks completed the 48-mile crossing of Zion National Park in 6:50:49, beating the previous record of 7:22:08, held by Mike Foote and Justin Yates.
One inevitable side effect of ramping up your training load is the development of increasingly persistent aches and soreness in your key muscle groups. We’ve tested a few massage devices this spring, each of which has a slightly different method of application, but all have a similar purpose of working your problem areas before they become limitations.