- Dewayne Satterfield: The Rare Heart of The South
- Training Without A Race
- The Future of Trail Running
- Racing Through A Quarantine
- Maintaining Fitness During Detraining
- Following in The Footsteps of Latimer
Joe Uhan sat down with grand slammers Ian Sharman and Nick Clark to discuss their goals going into 2013, the competition between each other and how they feel the sport is growing.
For those of you who are totally lean, terrific fat burners and never have any GI issues, stop reading this article. But for those of you who want to become, in the words of former fitness expert Covert Bailey, a “better-butter-burner,” read on.